What is the Current Problem in Application Development?
Computer Science and the technology itself, when compared to other Engineering, can still be considered very young, and with a lot of spaces for innovations especially in what concerns the construction of Applications.
In general, the development of systems can be
Out of deadlines
Doesn't answer functional expectations
Victim of technological developments
The creation of HTML allowed the Web to have explosion in interactivity with people and services that were never imagined, nowadays, the APIs have that role, but the interactivity is between the machines, after all, these can understand the calls and protocols without the need for a human to interact or provide any information. This approach has made us today have billions of endpoints / services / APIs and capitalized on the space for modern applications, mobile, IOT and AI (Artificial Intelligence).
What if we could start developing software using the technology of robots / machines to create the applications for us? This is the great motivation of the MapperIdea platform (by Neoinix).
MapperIdea Development Model
The development approach is extremely simple, and we can have the brief in the following steps:
1. Using Mental Maps to define the application, this notation is extremely complete and efficient, compared to other methodologies that used UML, or IDEs that always bring a high Lock-in on the platforms.
All classes (entities) have their attributes and all validation features, business rules expressed in a Simplified Language (DSL).
2. With the use of this DSL, all attribute behaviors are defined in the mental map drawing.
3. MapperIdea's sophisticated DSL allows you to define window/screen behaviors a foundation for your web, spa, mobile and/or desktop application.
4. "Proof of the Future": MapperIdea, once it has the mental maps of the application defined, can make an application generation robot, use an architecture template that may be the combination that the client deems most interesting:
a) Angular + NodeJS + MongoDB
b) React + SpringBoot + Redis / Oracle
c) Vue + Go + Cassandra + KAFKA
d) QT + Oracle
f) HTML 5 bootstrap + .Net Core
With this you get the most out of the knowledge of experienced programmers and architects, and can make all application codes follow a single model, following best practices and high quality. If something does not agree, change the template and redo your application.
5. ""Different from what you've seen": One of the reasons why conventional application generators are not so efficient is that developers end up changing and coding over the generated code, this is because the metadata base used is XMLs, JSON , UML are not as powerful as MapperIdea's + DSL notation.
6. Integrated to all your DevOps process: Pipelines CI / CD, integrated tests, Containers, Docker, Kubernetes.
7. Save 80% of development time.
Microservices or Serverless?
No matter what the paradigm, your infrastructure will be able to track all your code! If today you want to generate only your services layer, docker containers, orchestrated by Kubernetes / OpenShift / CaaS / PKS etc, you will have this total freedom. If you want to use functional languages, or different techniques, as long as your application templates can be "mapped" according to our DSL, you will have no limitations.
Lowcode: Reloaded! Interested?
Talk to us, it will be a pleasure to explain how our platform works, what models of marketing and subscription we have, and the services in terms of the platform. Soon some demo videos of platform use.